Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pintrest Project of the Week

School is starting back and I'm feeling a little less than motivated to do all "the stuff" that I feel is part of my official duties. These things included but are not limited to: laundry(which is all clean but unfolded), dishes, grocery shopping,trying to find an awesome bedroom set on craigslist for super cheap, knowing my class schedule, lesson plans for preschool, keeping up with friends, you get the point...life things. When these things are just sitting on my to do list I cringe and feel all "baby on the bus". So, instead of checking off all of these things I am throwing in something else to make all of the other things seem not so bad. Since I get a thrill from starting projects I am so excited about my newest idea! I, like most of you am an avid Pintrest user (aka addict). I had a friend tell me recently that they blocked Pintrest from school computers...so you know it has made it big time! Congratulations Pintrest! You've been grouped with Facebook, Myspace, and a myriad of other time consuming websites that the school boards disapproves. I am going to start my Pintrest Project of the Week!
Here's how it's going to work:
  • The project that I do has to be pinned onto Pintrest by another person originally.
  • I will pick the project on Monday and complete or have attempted it by Sunday.
  • I will take suggestions on projects! I would love to try a project that you've been curious about or one that you've done already! 
  •  I created this project so I can adjust the rules as I see necessary:) 
 I hope you'll send me some ideas and feedback on projects or ways that you've seen this done before!
Thanks,
e

1 comment:

  1. FUN!! I would love to start projects too!! love them! I actually want to make wreaths! I have a ton of ideas, if you interested Ill send you the link I found!

    ReplyDelete