Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall wreath party

Since it is my last week in Alabama, I am trying to see everyone before Josh and I move to Ohio! Ahh! (Insert "Home Alone" face slap here). So, part of my Monday consisted of a wonderful and cheery Fall wreath making party. I got together with 3 friends (all teachers) and we had a delicious dinner and then got to work. I scoured Pintrest for inspiration, and this is what I found...


Etsy shop: theembellishedhome


Etsy shop: twoinspireyou 

So, after a fun trip to Hobby Lobby we came out with these: 



Now everyone has fun and festive Fall wreaths! I highly suggest a crafting party. This is great way to get know new people and reconnect with old friends. I will keep you updated on the move and all that comes with that....
Happy Fall Y'all. 
Emily 





No comments:

Post a Comment